Content Marketing Specialist, China
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world. Formlabs is one of the key players in digital dentistry. We are looking for a standout salesperson with the entrepreneurial mindset to build dental sales partnerships and programs. If you have a deep understanding of the dental and broader medical industry as well as experience bringing ground-breaking technology to market, join us as our Content Marketing Specialist!
This position is based at our office in Shenzhen, China.
- Define and execute content marketing campaigns and strategy across verticals, funnel stages, and markets for the Greater China Region.
- Work with our customers to create engaging regional content such as user stories to increase brand awareness and help market the company's product portfolio.
- Coordinate the localization of content in line with our global marketing team's strategies and goals.
- Optimize web pages and blog posts, design A/B tests, and roll out improvements for on-site SEO such as internal linking, meta content, and on-page content to improve rankings, organic performance, and conversion.
- Manage content distribution across a range of digital channels (web, social, email) and in social network groups (WeChat, Weibo and other suitable channels).
- Assist in designing content for other marketing activities such as trade-shows, advertisement, and other ad hoc campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing content development, familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting
- Excellent Chinese and English language skills, especially in writing.
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, CMS editing, Salesforce, SEM Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, and WeChat Official Account platform
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Familiar with graphic design tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Technical/engineering background or experience with any of the industries we work with in 3D printing
- Have experience in working with agencies for content output and media opportunities
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- Flexible working hours and leave
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.