User Research Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The product team at Formlabs helps drive hardware, materials, and software products to completion. From defining the requirements for new products, determining features and user experience, and following products through development all the way to shipping, the Product team is looking for someone with strong instincts for product development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
If you want to be responsible for evaluating user needs for current and future products through market research, provide insights at key decision points, and connect our designers and engineers to the voice of the customer, we want you as our User Research Intern.
- Build customer profiles and personas based of interviews and research
- Evaluate user needs for current and future products
- Understand intricacies of a hyper growth startup environment in a dynamic industry
- Interview users and participate in industry specific voice of the customer study
- Collect and analyze data from internal and external resources
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
- Amazing communication skills, verbal and written for conversing with customers.
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- Have an analytical or research background
- Extremely organized and able to clearly communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner, both orally and in writing
- Interviewing experience
- Presentation skills
- Data visualization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.