Channel Sales Operations Analyst, China
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build an all-star team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is looking for an all-star entrepreneur to drive our expansion. If you can understand complex technology, navigate an industry that is evolving at lightning speed, and thrive under ambiguous objectives, join us as our Channel Sales Operations Analyst and help us grow.
This job is located in Shenzhen and is responsible for assigned territory in China.
- Coordinate and work with ECS closely
- Get up to date and regularly sales report and inventory report from ECS
- coordinate with ECS and placing POs with Formlabs, working with logistics to make sure the product arrives in the market on time
- Helping out on the import duty, rebate, performance bonus, service charge reconciliation calculation
- Working with T2s in China
- Compile a Purchase-Sellout-Inventory data sheet for all T2s
- Deal registration (reducing channel conflict and protect T2s' sales effort)
- Making sure rebates and other credit more is applied correctly from ECS
- Monitoring market MSRP price, doing test buys
- Working with T2s to establish a workable sales automation solution that is similar to Salesforce or making Salesforce more adaptable in the Chinese market
- Administrative work in the China office
- Have a deep understanding of sales operations and strategy
- Put the customer first and aim to deliver outstanding sales processes
- Are an expert project manager and skilled in coordinating people and resources not directly under your control
- Can speak, read and write English fluently
- Can speak, read and write Mandarin fluently
- Are comfortable working remotely or in-office
- 3D printing or 3D CAD industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.