Channel Marketing Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
During this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn from a world-class team of marketers across disciplines, master the tools and skills required to kickstart a channel marketing career, and be part of a category-creating hardware company.
Formlabs has a network of over 50 partners throughout the Americas, who work across different countries and verticals in North America and Latin America. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand.
We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Intern to support the local implementation of global marketing programs and the design and execution of regional campaigns.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, and have fun driving end-to-end projects, we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Work closely with the Americas Channel Marketing and Sales team to plan, execute, and report on marketing programs focused on demand generation for North America and Latin America resellers.
- Create or adapt/localize partner enablement assets and content.
- Run regular partner communications.
- Setup webinar landing pages, image assets, and manage imports of channel leads to Marketo database.
- Excellent project management skills-- Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter attitude -- A desire to solve problems on your own and within a team setting, along with a desire to learn from others and ask questions when needed.
- Not afraid to dive deep into technical programs: from using web CMS to building emails in Marketo.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Great copywriting skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.