Recruiting Coordinator Intern, Singapore
Department: People Operations
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
As the Recruiting Coordinator Intern, you will take an active role as a point-person for applicants and an ambassador for Formlabs in our APAC offices. You will collaborate with the hiring team in guiding excellent candidates through the application process and get exposure to recruiting at a high-growth company. If you are a creative thinker with the ability to stand in other people’s shoes, we want you as a Recruiting Coordinator Intern. This position is based at our office in Singapore, although we may be open to having the right person based in Shenzhen, China.
- Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers across multiple teams to understand their needs and improve recruiting strategy
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings, within our APAC community and beyond
- Can manage multiple schedules and projects
- Have business English fluency, both orally and written (mandatory)
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Can easily establish relationships and communicate clearly
- Are able to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Have an eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- Are a proactive contributor who can wear many hats
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Interest in 3D printing
- Experience scheduling and managing calendars
- Use Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.