Head of Sales Strategy and Operations (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Head of Sales Strategy and Operations is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has an internal sales team as well as a network of more than 100 partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals and are a vital part of Formlabs success in bringing our products to customers across EMEA. We are looking for an experienced team lead to act as a thought partner for our leadership team to challenge existing processes and identify improvement opportunities, help us achieve our sales targets, ensure smooth operations and ensure that we are constantly evolving our processes and approaches to allow us to grow in a scalable way.
If you enjoy leading ambitious team members, tackling complex problems, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and have fun working with data, then we have the perfect challenge for you! Join our team as Head of Sales Strategy and Operations (w/m/d) in Berlin. Please send us your CV that clearly shows why you would be a great fit for this role at Formlabs.
- Become an essential part of our Sales Strategy and Operations Team, managing the team, identifying projects, needs and opportunities for improvement and help ensure operations are running smoothly
- Analyze sales data and derive insights and recommendations for our business, e.g. areas for improvement, growth opportunities etc.
- Plan and execute cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders, such as finance, customer fulfilment, systems, and product
- Support business and partner readiness for upcoming product launches including product setup and availability, pricing and margin setting, partner communication and training
- Become a thought partner to our EMEA Sales Leads and help achieve our sales targets for EMEA as well as our Global Sales Operations Lead located in Boston
- Ensure our data systems and inputs stay up to date and that the relevant information is being collected
- Support our annual target-setting processes across EMEA, along with the setting up of dashboards and reports to measure performance, and regularly review individual sales performance indicator and calculate bonus payouts to employees and partners
- Several years of experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment, ideally in consulting, sales or product operations
- An experienced team leader, who enjoys enabling team members to grow and succeed
- Highly analytical and eager to derive recommendations based on data
- Curious and eager to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
- Familiar with managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders across functions and geographies
- Comfortable making decisions in complex settings and a sometimes high degree of uncertainty
- Able to prioritize, make judgment calls and decide what issues to escalate within the team and which to handle independently
- Are service-minded and ensure we stick to the highest standard processes for all of our partners
- Speak English fluently, another European language, especially German is a plus
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.