Team Lead Sales Operations (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Team Lead Sales Operations is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
Formlabs has an internal sales team as well as a network of more than 100 partners throughout Europe, who work across different countries and verticals and are a vital part of Formlabs success in bringing our products to customers across EMEA. Sales Operations’ ultimate goal is to ensure smooth operations, help meet our sales targets by planning campaigns and supporting product launches and ensuring that we constantly evolve our processes and approaches to allow us to grow in a scalable way.
If you enjoy leading ambitious team members, tackling complex problems, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude and have fun working with a lot of data, we have the perfect challenge for you: join our team as a Team Lead Sales Operations in Berlin.
- Become an essential part of our Sales Operations Team, managing the team, identifying projects, needs and opportunities for improvement and help ensure operations are running smoothly
- Analyse sales data and derive insights and recommendations for our business, e.g. areas for improvement, growth opportunities etc.
- Plan and execute cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders, such as finance, customer fulfilment, systems, and product
- Support business and partner readiness for upcoming product launches including product setup and availability, pricing and margin setting, partner communication and training
- Become a thought partner to our EMEA Sales Leads and help achieve our sales targets for EMEA as well as our Global Sales Operations Lead located in Boston
- Ensure our data systems and inputs stay up to date and that the relevant information is being collected
- Support our annual target-setting processes across EMEA, along with the setting up of dashboards and reports to measure performance, and regularly review individual sales performance indicator and calculate bonus payouts to employees and partners
- Are an experienced team leader, used to working in a dynamic, high-growth environment ideally in sales or product operations or consulting
- Are highly analytical and eager to derive recommendations based on data
- Are Curious and eager to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
- Are familiar with managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders across functions and geographies
- Are comfortable making decisions in complex settings and a sometimes high degree of uncertainty
- Are able to prioritize, make judgment calls and decide what issues to escalate within the team and which to handle independently
- Are service-minded and ensure we stick to the highest standard processes for all of our partners
- Speak English fluently
- Experience with 3D printing
- Speak German or another European language
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.