Product Marketing Manager
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a strong marketing communications background and passion for technology to help our incredible hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers in a dynamic, competitive market space. You’ll manage how to talk about our products across the company, through supporting launches, content creation, sales enablement, analytics, and understanding the market and competition. Product Marketers at Formlabs are expected to be the closest to our products and our customers - sitting between the Product and Marketing teams, with a talent for attention-grabbing copyrighting.
Product Marketing at Formlabs is a small but growing team, where you will work with design, manufacturing, web, and content to get things done. This is a fast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every couple of years.
If you’re passionate about reinforcing product messaging across everything we do in sales, services and marketing, we want you to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Connect market and technology trends with Formlabs’ products to build product positioning and messaging for verticals, buyer personas, and use cases
- Communicate our products across all mediums in succinct and compelling ways, and anticipate and circumvent possible confusion or questions
- Develop technical training, messaging decks, internal FAQs, product guides, etc. that allow our sales team to succeed while driving competitive differentiation
- Promote and demo Formlabs products at conferences, trade shows, events and to analysts and potential customers
- Experienced in technical product marketing or sales engineering at a B2B hardware or software company
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
- Successfully collaborated with sales and marketing teams to create product training material including value propositions and differentiation
- Conducted independent primary and secondary market research to understand trends and analyze competitive landscapes
- Detail-oriented with great project management experience
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Technical writing
- Business degree
- 3D printing industry experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.