Workplace Operations Manager
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our internal Operations team supports all of our employees in our office spaces. As we grow, we’re looking for someone to manage our two-building headquarters campus in Somerville. This is a big role with tremendous impact on our culture, employee productivity, and visitor experience. To be successful, you must possess both high-level execution and project management skills, as well as a never-ending willingness to jump in, optimize and improve our employee experience. If you want to run the best office space possible and support our amazing community, we want you as our Workplace Operations Manager
- Run the on site day-to-day operations of our 2-building Somerville Campus
- Create and maintain an office environment that we are proud to show off
- Own vendor relationships and contracts, manage our Food and Beverage program, and communicate with our custodial team
- Manage our team of office coordinators and get them excited about your vision
- Organize and execute internal meetings & events that enhance the overall employee experience
- Juggle competing priorities across a wide variety of teams and senior leadership
- A hands-on people leader who can inspire and drive a team to get things done
- 5+ years of experience in office services, facilities/building management, operations
- Proactively seek to improve the employee experience for all Formlings on site
- Possess an eye for design and a knack for the details that make a space beautiful
- Get excited about seeing a project all the way through to completion
- Love the challenge of solving complex problems within constraints (space, time, budget)
- A creative and adaptable problem-solver who can rapidly adjust priorities
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Events management
- Skilled in working with Google-suite and/or Microsoft office
- Passion for cutting edge technology
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.