Dental Channel Sales Manager DACH (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for talent, that can support us in our exponential growth. This opens up various development opportunities like in our Channel Sales Team. For this team we are looking for a Dental Channel Sales Manager - DACH (w/m/d), who can help us further develop our dental business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you love (channel) sales, want to make a difference in partner/reseller relations, and get a kick out of finding new business opportunities, join us! This job is based in Berlin and is a parental leave cover, with a fixed-term contract of 6 - 12 months.
- Channel management of dental resellers in the DACH region (set-up, controlling, optimisation)
- Direct cooperation with existing value-added resellers in the DACH region
- Making sure that channel sales targets are met
- Analyse the dental market and find new joint business opportunities with resellers
- Have 2 to 5 years experience in sales (ideally in dental, channel, distribution or hardware)
- Have a feeling for resellers and their business needs
- Have outstanding written and spoken skills in German (C2.2 minimum)
- Are fluent in English (C1/C2)
- Are creative and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel to partners and customers in your region, pending COVID regulations
- Excellent communication skills and confident in business discussions
- Tech-savvy, you have the patience and knowledge to explain how complicated things work
- Experience in the dental industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a growing startup
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.