Transportation Coordinator EMEA (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global logistics team partners with the manufacturing, sales, customer service, and our 3PL provider to ensure our promise to the customer is fulfilled. Your role will be to oversee our last mile operations in the EMEA Region
If you have a passion for logistics, driving real change, and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Transportation Coordinator EMEA (w/m/d)!
- Operational management of customer shipments:
Quote and book shipments to customers from our 3PL warehouse, communicate with carriers and internal customers to resolve any issues, work with relevant custom brokers to clear shipment imports/exports
- Ensure the best capacity and routes:
Avail shipments forecast for our carriers, secure required capacities, set-up new routes or transportation modes to meet our fulfilment needs, develop carrier base portfolio to ensure best routes/rates per regions/countries
- Own the relationship with carriers in EMEA:
Negotiate rates, track and report on cost targets, implement continual improvements
- Develop and improve customers delivery offering in EMEA
- Passionate about logistics and operations
- Strong to advanced Excel experience.
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider / carrier and/or fulfilment / distribution centres
- Motivated by creating a positive customer experience
- You have 2 to 5 years experience in the European transportation industry and most particularly in:
Freight and parcel shipment
Cross border formalities
- You have knowledge and aptitude to manage custom brokers and clearance of shipments in the EU
- You understand the Incoterm 2020 (and former versions) and you're comfortable clarifying this to internal stakeholders when necessary
- You're willing to lead negotiations with carriers
- English fluency is required. German and any other European languages are preferred.
Python or SQL knowledge
Experience with ERP systems. NetSuite experience is preferable.
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.