Channel Sales Manager, Central Europe
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Founded in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing office of 30+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Joining Formlabs as a regional Channel Sales Manager for Central Europe is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of our growing business in the region. Come be part of a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold in the 3D printing industry!
- 360° management of our business in the Central European region (set-up, controlling, growth and optimization)
- Growth and acquisition of regional partners to intelligently expand distribution
- Ownership of our go-to-market strategy in collaboration with Marketing
- Day-to-day operations of your business in the region
- Development of International key accounts
- Bring experience in the distribution of technology products in Central Europe and an in-depth understanding of Sales and Channel dynamics for such
- Have a degree in Economics or Engineering
- Have 3+ years of experience in Key Account or Partner Management (Ideally channel or distribution)
- Have full business-fluency in English and at least one of the following: Polish, Hungarian, Romanian and/or Czech (Polish and/or Hungarian preferred)
- Have local work experience in Central Europe and are willing to travel (especially in EMEA)
- Are a confident, strategic, and influential communicator in business discussions who is quickly able to establish credibility with partners
- Have the patience and knowledge to oversee complicated operations, working cross-functionally with all teams
- Are customer-focused and achievement-driven
- Are a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive our Central European business to the next level
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
- Mental wellness programme for employees
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.