Customer Support Specialist
Department: Global Services
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
User satisfaction lies at the heart of Formlabs’ success. The capabilities of our technology are growing rapidly, and so are the needs of our team. We’re looking for:
- Expert teachers to help our customers learn the ropes of 3D printing
- Problem solvers to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it
- Empathetic communicators to keep our users’ trust
Our incredible Customer Support team connects with those users in a variety of different ways, through email, live chat, phone support, and live trainings. If you’re looking to give the best-in-class service for 3D printing professionals and enthusiasts around the world, we want you as a Customer Support Specialist.
- Support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing
- Act as the first point of contact for prospective and returning customers, answering their questions or routing them to the appropriate channels
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Love to make your customer’s day by not only answering their question but also anticipating those to come
- Can communicate with grace without being face to face with users
- Easily make friends with new technology
- Have a knack for problem solving and getting to the bottom of things
- Excited about learning and always want to know more
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.