Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs grows in size, our workspaces develop as well. These areas, varying from wet labs to full workshops and everything in between, need constant attention and iteration to run smoothly and safely. If you’re excited to work directly with our small team in their day-to-day operations, as well as our growing company, we want you to join as our Facilities Technician.
- Ongoing organization and maintenance of our workspaces
- Maintenance of safety systems in engineering and print spaces
- Work within our system to complete Facilities requests
- Help move teams and projects when our work and teams are moving around the facilities
- Daily space assessments to ensure our spaces are safe and functional
- Assist on special projects for the engineering teams
- Organize and maintain our storage areas
- Motivated and excited to keep constantly-morphing workspaces organized
- Love to be around innovative people and products
- Have a general knowledge of how to use hand tools
- Think with your hands and have a passion for learning about building things
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting (up to 50lbs) around the office
- Possess a track record of teaching yourself how to do anything
- Can execute a project on a timeline
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Familiarity with shop environments
- Familiarity with OSHA safety requirements
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.