Sales Director - Dental EMEA (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, lab technician, manufacturer and artist in the world.
We're looking for someone to nurture and expand Formlabs’ presence in the dental care industry in the EMEA region by coordinating, guiding and executing sales activities across this industry. Through developing creative sales strategies, you will build on Formlabs’ existing success and reputation, and help to position the company as the market leader in additive manufacturing solutions for dental applications. If you are excited to take on this important role and build creative programs, then we want you as our Sales Director - Dental EMEA (w/m/d) in Berlin!
- Take ownership of the dental sales strategy for Formlabs in the dental market in EMEA - develop into taking ownership of our healthcare sales strategy in EMEA as well
- Design and manage the landscape for our sales partners (resellers and distributors) in the EMEA region
- Monitor success of our partners and develop a country strategy for each country
- Manage 1 direct reportee within our dental team
- Solid cross-collaboration with the other sales teams (direct sales, channel sales and sales operations) will be your key to success in this role
- Represent us at fairs and on-site appointments with customers
- Proven experience in the digital dental industry or the healthcare industry, preferably with an existing network of contacts to draw upon
- Strong sales skills and solid strategic thinking skills
- Strong account management skills
- Proven experience in developing and executing sales strategies
- Fluency in German (C2 minimum) and fluency in English (B2 minimum) is mandatory
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- A good command of other European languages, especially French, is a plus.
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health wellbeing programme
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.