Customer Service Agent (French & English-Speaking)
Department: Global Services
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Founded in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Customer teams in this region. With a dynamically-growing office of 30+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
The primary goal of our Customer Services team is to give our customers the best tools and an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question – no matter how small – and providing the resources to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love new technology, are a natural problem-solver, and are a great communicator in business-fluent French and English, we want you as our next Customer Service Agent.
- Remotely support users in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing via phone and email
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Are business-fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Care about customers and are a communication expert
- Like to demonstrate expertise and are capable of leading customers to solutions
- Know how to avoid or solve conflicts and have great analytical skills
- Are good at administrative tasks and not afraid of long to-do lists
- Additional business-fluency in German, Italian, or Spanish
- You enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing and playing with new tools
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (e.g., ServiceCloud)
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Weekly food delivery credit on Wolt
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.