Web Developer - Full Stack (w/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Location: Berlin, Germany, or Budapest, Hungary
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ web team designs and maintains our websites which provide our customers with compelling learning and shopping experiences. We also empower internal users with the tools to manage website content and experiences. We are looking for an accomplished web developer to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software, and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Web Developer - Full Stack. You will report to our Head of Software Product Management.
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our product and design teams to develop compelling web user experiences
- Develop backend code that powers our website on a technology stack, including Python/Django
- Work with UX team to improve the user experience of the website
- Collaborate with UX designers to implement a best in class website
- You can build and ship web applications in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team with engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders alike
- 2 - 5 years work experience
- Have an understanding of modern web stacks and common toolchains, including Webpack and Babel
- Have an understanding and appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Break down complex initiatives into concrete iterative pieces
- Write clear code, document your work and provide high quality code reviews
- Understanding of content management systems (we use django CMS)
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or AWS
- Free and delicious, catered lunches 3x per week in our office
- Free beverages and snacks
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company valued at over 2 Billion USD)
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health wellness programme
- Subsidy for German language classes
- Fun team events
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Discount for Zola pizzeria and Milchbar
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.