Director of Strategic Initiatives
Department: Global Services
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier operations and business talent to be a key leader in the Global Services team to help continue to drive the Formlabs growth engine. This person will work on a variety of strategic projects that maximize customer retention and lifetime value and enhance our operational discipline across the post sales experience.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you as our Services Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Lead analytical, operational and strategic projects that help our install base grow.
- Be thought leader and advisor to Head of Global Services and Chief Business Officer to drive growth and exceed targets.
- Propose and execute programs that maximize customer retention and lifetime value and enhance our operational discipline in partnership with services management.
- Partner with services management to strategically manage the customer lifecycle, identify opportunities for process improvements, and maximize lifetime value.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement that improves customer outcomes and reduces inefficiencies. Projects may vary but can include:
- Services product and delivery optimization
- Optimize deployment of services personnel and productivity. Redesign the team structure, roles and progression to align current organization with the new products and verticals we are driving
- Help develop / share best practices and standard procedures that maximize customer success
- Evaluate technologies that can improve customer outcomes and services productivity
- Be a leader within the customer facing team, develop the skills and relationships to enable you to engage and jump into new interdepartmental projects as they emerge.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Analysis with large data
- Leadership (can influence and get buy-in directly and indirectly) and can grow into managing a larger team within and outside of a customer-focused organization.
- Communication: Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Want to train be a future leader in the company
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Are familiar with Salesforce and other service management tools (call center, workforce management)
- Worked in services or in collaboration with services before
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.