Compliance Engineering Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Regulatory Compliance Engineering function ensures that Formlabs products are designed in accordance with regulatory standards and can be sold world wide. We partner with product managers, design engineers, compliance experts and external laboratories to develop compliance strategies and facilitate the design, testing and certification of Formlabs products. Join our team as a Compliance Engineering Intern and help ensure safety and quality are built in from day 1.
- Analize regulatory standards (IEC, UL, NFPA, etc) and technical documents.
- Develop internal requirements documentation and testing plans.
- Support engineering by interpreting standards, identifying design gaps and implementing changes to meet requirements.
- Are well organized, can process data and bring clarity where there is uncertainty.
- Can prioritize, multitask and engage effectively with internal and external resources.
- Are excited by the prospect of influencing product design through the lens of regulatory standards.
- Have hands-on experience with electromechanical systems and CAD software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.