Product Marketing Associate
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Associate to join our product marketing team, which is responsible for all aspects of bringing our cutting-edge products to market. From developing product positioning and go-to-market strategy, to working with marketing and creative to develop assets, to working with the product team to get early user feedback, the team you’ll join does it all! You’ll quickly build relationships across almost all departments in the company, including product, creative, web, content, and sales.
This is a fast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every few years. 2020 was an incredibly busy year: we launched 2 new printers, more than a dozen new materials, many different accessories, and service offerings. 2021 is already another busy year with a new printer and multiple new materials already launched!
If you’re interested in a career in product marketing, you should consider applying to join our team as a Product Marketing Associate.
- Work with the product marketing managers supporting all aspects of new product launches, product messaging, sales enablement, and market analysis.
- Work across the marketing team in the US, Europe, and APAC, aligning key launch deliverables and activities, and ensuring consistent cross-functional communication.
- Support and deliver technical trainings, messaging decks, internal FAQs, and product guides to enable our sales team to work efficiently while driving ongoing competitive differentiation.
- Maintain and ensure consistency of key product marketing materials across all digital formats.
- Measure, analyze, and communicate the effectiveness of our go-to-market process, strategy, and assets to make continuous improvements. Your analysis and insight will help drive improvements to our processes and messages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to speak to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interest in working with product, sales, and marketing teams to bring market-leading 3D printing products to market.
- Detail-oriented with solid project management skills and the ability to drive ambitious projects to completion in short time frames and with limited resources.
- Able to balance multiple projects.
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Technical curious - demonstrated interest and ability to learn new technologies and industries.
- Technical experience
- 3D printing or additive manufacturing industry experience
- Experience with B2B hardware technology products
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.