Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Formlabs Payroll Specialist is an integral member of the Finance team, managing all things payroll, scaling and streamlining our processes and systems for rapid growth, and working closely with Formlings to educate and support.
- Manage US payroll by processing the semi-monthly and bi-weekly pay cycles, including tracking hours, commissions, bonuses, withholdings, and deductions
- Coordinate with APAC region payroll preparers
- Oversee all federal, state, and local payroll tax filings and reporting in collaboration with the external payroll provider and internal finance team.
- Reconcile and audit reports for tax filings, financial reporting, 401(k) deductions, and monthly benefit invoicing
- Monitor the Work State/Live State tax reporting process
- Act as the go-to person for all things related to the reporting and administration of payroll
- At least 5 years recent experience in payroll administration, including multi-state payroll compliance requirements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Reliable and honest, with demonstrated ethics and integrity
- Experience with Namely HRIS and Payroll preferred
- Prior payroll system conversion experience
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.