Channel Services Assistant - Mini Jobber (w/m/d)
Department: Global Services
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer in the world.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Channel Services team assists our distributors and resellers in serving their clients by resolving technical issues with 3D printers, investigating machine errors, evaluating printer logs, and teaching them our technical knowledge.
If you're highly organized, learn fast, are a great communicator in business-fluent English, are comfortable working with computers, and are ready to learn more about 3D printing, we want you as our next Channel Services Assistant - Mini Jobber (w/m/d). This is a 10-20 hour per week role based in Berlin.
- Register and organize service contracts for our resellers and partners in Salesforce
- Manage operational processes that help support the workflow of the EMEA Channel Services team
- Support the team by assisting with other tasks as needed
- Are highly organized and proactive
- Are business-fluent in English
- Are comfortable working with computers
- Are ready to learn about the 3D printing business
- Have good writing skills and make use of proper spelling and grammar
- Can autonomously manage your time and workload
- Additional business-fluency in German, French, Italian, or Spanish
- Previous experience with computer programs such as Salesforce, Excel, Gmail, etc.
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double-unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes as well as mental health & well-being support
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.