Sales Services Agent (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all of our users around the world.
We are looking for a resourceful person who will be a problem-solver and listener with a customer-service focus. You will become a first point of contact for inbound sales and service-related questions. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone and help them with their sales or service-related questions, join us in Berlin as a Sales Support Agent (w/m/d).
- Answer inbound sales and service inquiries in various languages, showcasing your multilingual abilities
- Identify from inbound inquiries what might be potential sales leads and forward them to the team, and decide what inquiries you can resolve yourself
- Pre-qualify other potential sales leads from various online sources
- Help to implement new sales processes which will increase the retention of our existing customer base and simultaneously make it easier to bring new customers on-board
- Take responsibility for sales transactions: process incoming low-volume orders in our system and track and report on their progress
- Speak English and German fluently (mandatory)
- Able to prioritise, make judgement calls and decide what issues to forward within the team and which to handle independently
- Are service-minded and ensure we stick to the highest standard processes for all of our customers
- You have a team-win mentality and understand that your actions directly contribute to the success of the entire team
- Speak another one of the following languages: French (highly desirable), Italian, Spanish, a Nordic language
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a growing startup environment highly preferred
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.