Marketing Manager (Korea)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world. Formlabs is looking for a standout senior marketer with the entrepreneurial mindset to build awareness for Formlabs printers across industries and accelerate our market growth in Korea. If you have a deep understanding of sales and marketing strategy and marketing execution, come join us as our Marketing Manager - Korea.
This position is based in Seoul, South Korea
- Develop Marketing plans for the Korean market that coordinate Formlabs and Channel Partner business development activities across manufacturing, dental, and medical industries
- Coordinate with global product marketing, content, and translation teams to deliver engaging Formlabs content to regional users, partners, and prospects
- Execute sales and marketing activities including trade shows, customer and partner events, webinars, demand generation and increasing local brand awareness
- Work with the global channel marketing team to plan MDF budgets, deliver channel programs, and enable channel partners with product marketing materials
- Understand channel partner needs, fund their marketing activities with MDF, and increase Formlabs awareness and revenue with their customers
- Meet and communicate with customers to understand their usage of Formlabs printers and develop new user stories that showcase customer success across industries
- Manage Formlabs Korean digital presence, including localized website, blog posts, SEO and traffic performance, design, A/B tests, and site measurement
- Develop a content distribution strategy and manage our Naver blog
- Define and monitor regional marketing KPIs and OKRs on channel performance, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in local marketing efforts for a global B2B product company
- Experience managing across a wide range of marketing activities including content development, direct and channel marketing strategies, and demand generation
- Native Korean and excellent English language skills including ability to write marketing content in both languages
- Experience managing SEO, SEM, paid acquisition, and social media strategies in Korea
- Experience using tools like Google Analytics, Website CMS, Salesforce/CRM, Marketing Automation, and social tools like Naver
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Familiar with graphic design tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Technical/engineering background or experience marketing to the manufacturing, dental, or medical industries
- Experience working with agencies for content output, PR, and media opportunities
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.