Launch and Product Coordinator EMEA (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Joining Formlabs as a Launch and Product Coordinator EMEA (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
At Formlabs, we are continually launching new and exciting products, from printers to materials on a global scale. To ensure these products are launched in the most effective way possible we are looking for a Launch and Product Coordinator (w/m/d) to oversee our EMEA product launches. This person will act as the key contact person for our local sales and services teams as well as our global product and marketing organization making sure our launches in EMEA are set up for success.
If you enjoy managing complex projects and timelines, communicating and sharing excitement as well as interacting with a large group of stakeholders who are passionate about their work this might be the right role for you. Please send us your CV in English that clearly shows why you would be a great fit for this role.
- Be the go-to person coordinating all launches and product updates for our EMEA business, ensuring our organisation is ready and prepared from day one of a launch (this includes coordination and support with training and enablement of relevant teams, creation and localization of necessary assets, transparency on compliance topics, shipment and services strategy, product allocation etc)
- Work closely with Product Management/Product Marketing to bring new products to the market and maintain a holistic view of which products will launch, when, why, how, and where, in the EMEA region
- Support the development of local launch strategies in alignment with local management to ensure regional needs are met and success is maximized
- Communicate important launch and product updates and decisions to the EMEA team on a regular basis; serve as the go-to person, both for the EMEA team and US Product Marketing, for EMEA launch-related inquiries
- Conduct project post-mortems to evaluate the success of individual launches, identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to global and regional teams
- Regularly review and evaluate product success across regions/verticals, identify blockers and growth opportunities and coordinate needs with global functions to maximize success
- You have several years of experience working in a sales or marketing organization and dealing with a large number of (senior) stakeholders
- A great communicator, eager to connect with people (both internally and externally) and get alignment across departments and organizations
- Able to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and with tight deadlines
- Talented in boiling down a massive amount of data and information into clear, easy messages (and bringing order into chaos)
- Passionate to deliver trainings, answer questions and get our organization excited about new products being launched
- Affinity for data to keep track of launch success, monitor key metrics and identify focus areas
- Able to connect the dots/observations and derive recommendations/ needs to act
- Able to make judgment calls on what needs escalation to senior leadership and what can be handled independently
- Experience in an organization selling hardware products (either in marketing or sales)
- Project management degree/certification
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.