Marketing Operations Intern (w/m/d)
Department: People Operations
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Marketing at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, operations, analytics, product, sales, and more. Whether it's analysing data to drive revenue, creating compelling content, or exploring new opportunities in the market, your work will impact business level goals and accelerate our revenue growth. During this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a world-class team of marketers across disciplines, master the tools and skills required to kickstart a marketing career, and be part of a category creating hardware company. Join us as our Marketing Operations Intern (w/m/d) in Berlin!
This is a 6-month, full time (40 hours/week) paid internship.
- Create reports and dashboards to showcase campaign performance to the rest of the marketing team
- Using these reports and dashboards, analyse the associated data and derive insights to help the team improve campaign performance
- Support with marketing automation programs including email setup, segmentation, and other aspects of lead collection and routing
- Support the team with landing page creation and other Marketo programs
- Support with various ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- Strong interest in learning more about marketing technology, including marketing automation software like Marketo
- You understand and have first-hand experience with SQL or Python
- You are currently or have completed your studies in one of the following fields: Data Science, Analytics, Marketing or Business Administration
- You have experience analysing data to draw insightful conclusions and presenting your findings to a team
- Expertly prioritise and manage time-sensitive tasks
- Previous Marketo or Salesforce experience
- Experience with 3D printing
- Coding knowledge
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.