Department: People Operations
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in 2011, became a unicorn company in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. By building up the Product Development Center in Hungary, we opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Customer Teams in this region. Having a dynamically growing team with 30+ people we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Join the Recruitment Team as a Technical Sourcer for a fixed 6 months contract, if you wanna be a part of building up our Budapest Formlabs family!
- Work in partnership with our Budapest recruiter and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our candidate pipeline strategy
- Take active part in presenting quality candidates for main key stakeholders globally
- Driving engagement of potential candidates for high priority tech positions for our Formlabs Budapest office
- Help creating innovative employer branding campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Proactively monitor sourcing data to effectively map out and build our talent network
- Have a solid experience and understanding of creative sourcing strategies
- Have a proven track record for successfully identifying exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who engages with Formlabs has a unique and positive experience
- Take pride in data quality
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn
- Are driven and always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- Are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- An inclusive, dog-friendly environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We look forward to your application! Please attach your CV and cover letter when applying. Our Team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.