Channel Marketing Intern (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and healthcare professional in the world.
Formlabs has a network of more than 250 distributors and resellers (partners) around the globe who work across an exciting variety of countries and verticals. The goal of the Channel Marketing team is to grow Formlabs’ channel business by enabling and working with our partners to drive demand and brand awareness for our products.
We are looking for an energetic Channel Marketing Intern (w/m/d) to support the implementation of scalable marketing programs that successfully contribute to these strategies. If you are eager to work with a variety of stakeholders across an international marketing and sales team, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, and are motivated by results, we have the perfect challenge for you.
This is a 6-month, full time (40 hours/week) paid internship.
- Enable partners to drive demand and brand awareness for Formlabs products by managing and organising marketing asset libraries in coordination with the Content, Creative, Product Marketing, and Localization teams
- Help position the Partner Portal as the one-stop-shop for Formlabs partners by writing, publishing, and updating articles and marketing toolkits
- Regularly manage partner email communications
- Help monitor the Channel Marketing budget in order to support partner co-marketing activities
- Assist with the tracking and reporting of Channel Marketing KPIs
- Basic experience in marketing (e.g., an internship)
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing, demand generation, and offline marketing
- Business-fluent spoken and written English skills
- Great copywriting skills
- Capacity to easily build relationships with people from other areas of an organization
- Knowledge of Excel
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Previous experience in Channel Marketing
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (especially Marketo)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (especially Salesforce)
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.