Operations Initiatives Lead
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with a history of delivering results to tackle an array of programs. As an Operations Initiatives Lead you will work at the cross section of business, operations, and systems. You will work to solve the most pressing priorities of Formlabs Global Operations which encompasses Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Facilities and Workplace. This role requires participating in the strategic design of our Global Operations, establishing best practices, and leading critical continuous improvement opportunities.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you as our Operations Initiatives Lead.
- Take on critical strategic studies such as supply chain risks, facilities locations, and growth blockers.
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders, developing strategic partnerships to cultivate trust and share knowledge within and beyond the team. Work closely with stakeholders to report on and forecast KPIs across certain programs or regions (e.g. capital spend, risk, budget variance, or accruals.)
- Manage multiple programs or initiatives at the same time with meticulous organization and prioritization.
- Identify and take action on opportunities related to processes, tools, and partnerships, with a focus on process streamlining, reporting and dashboards, cost management, and procurement.
- Partner with Global Operations leadership to strategically identify and take action on opportunities related to processes, tools, and partnerships, with a focus on process streamlining, cost management, reporting and dashboards.
- Develop technology roadmaps that addresses the Global Operations needs now and in the future.
- Evaluate technologies that can improve customer outcomes and efficiencies
- Be thought leader and advisor to the Chief Operating Office to drive efficiencies and exceed targets.
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Proven history of leadership through influence and collaboration at all organizational levels
- A hands-on people leader who can inspire and drive a team to get things done
- Communication: Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally, present to c-suite and work 1:1 with individual contributors
- Effectively cope with change, ability to act without having the total picture
- Experience developing and managing budgets (including capital budget justification) with strong financial, contract management, strategic planning, and quantitative analysis skills.
- Technical aptitude and demonstrated capability of working in technical programs
- Analysis with large data
- Consulting or Product Management experience
- Experience at a fast-growing company
- Global experience in supply chain and operations management
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.