Channel Sales Dev Specialist
Department: Global Sales
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for all Channel Leads: nurturing, qualifying and assisting partners with closing channel leads.
If you can build positive relationships with partners over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you as a Channel Sales Development Specialist.
- 80/20 Split between North America and South America/Latam Regions.
- Work closely with the North and Latin America Channel Marketing and Sales team to plan, execute, and report on channel sales programs focused on sales development for North America and Latin America resellers.
- Create or adapt/localize partner enablement assets and content.
- Responsible for all Channel Leads: nurture, qualify and assist partners with closing channel leads
- Drive external outreach to VAR inside/outside sales reps to drive partner mindshare and Formlabs products into new and existing opportunities
- Drive both internal and external account mapping with Channel Partners
- Own Deal Registration Program Operationally
- Excellent project management skills-- Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter attitude -- A desire to solve problems on your own and within a team setting, along with a desire to learn from others and ask questions when needed.
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals.
- Good Interpersonal skills and experience, ability to build rapport and relationships with our channel partners.
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast.
- Ability to fluently speak Spanish and or Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.