Senior Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst, who will be excited to help us improve the way we use Salesforce across our business. The right candidate is interested in taking their Salesforce career as an administrator to the next level. You are motivated to understand complex problems ranging over multiple teams, proposing applicable solutions, and delivering them. If you are excited to be at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Services, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Senior Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst in Budapest!
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce
- Implement solutions by designing and implementing new functionality using declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder), working closely with Apex developers when needed (including external contractors).
- Support existing processes: review bug requests, troubleshoot issues, escalate issues to Salesforce developers when needed
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as profile permissions, roles, and user creation, regular audits
- Prepare for major and new feature releases, including Salesforce upgrades; Perform impact assessment.
- Change Management: responsible for reviewing and approving the work of external contractors and advanced Salesforce users, providing guidance when needed.
- Work closely with the Systems Solution Architect and external Salesforce stakeholders to ensure the solution architecture is future-proof and scalable.
- Are a problem-solver, able to mix your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to analyse business requirements and communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Have demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an advanced administrator (3 - 5 years experience). You’re the go-to person when it comes to Salesforce
- Are experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Supported complex org with interesting business processes spanning global sales/service teams
- Look to constantly improve your Salesforce skills and find creative ways to make our system more efficient and future-proof
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your tasks, whilst still working on a shared timeline
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.