ABM Program Manager (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
We are looking for an ABM Program Manager (PM) / Team Lead (TL) responsible for generating lead flow from new business prospects and growing our existing customer base for North America and EMEA markets. The ABM PM/TL will coordinate revenue generating activities across New Business, and Customer Marketing team members and manage Formlabs direct marketing activities. The successful candidate will bring deep experience building and managing a wide variety of revenue generating programs.
The team you’ll direct is growing fast and adding responsibility as Formlabs adds new customers and grows revenue in our existing base. You will quickly build relationships with sales, service, and marketing leaders to understand new campaign opportunities and drive growth in marketing attributed revenue.
This is a fast-paced environment, where we are constantly innovating our marketing activities, adding new technologies and approaches, and measuring in new ways to learn as we go. Our recent funding round will add fuel to our growth and new investment opportunities for our marketing teams.
If you’re passionate about growth marketing innovation, analytics driven marketing, and helping sales teams meet their goals, we want you to join our team as our ABM Program Manager / Team Lead.
- Coordinate (PM) or Manage (TL) the growth marketing team, including recruiting, retention, and mentoring, as well as guiding the overall team strategy and lead delivery goals.
- Plan and execute innovative campaigns across new business and customer demand generation and ABM activities
- Optimize Formlabs funnel marketing mix across webinars, paid acquisition, email marketing, social and syndication campaigns
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Paid Acquisition to develop new digital marketing campaigns, technology driven approaches, reporting and analytics.
- Work closely with senior leadership across marketing, sales, sales ops, and services, shaping our demand generation activities across direct sales regions (North America & EMEA) and industries
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Content and Creative, Sales Enablement, and EMEA teams
- Develop funnel measurement and reporting approaches to match marketing efforts to sales goals and ensure campaigns are meeting objectives
- Partner with Customer Success and Services to drive growth in renewal, cross-sell, and services revenue streams
- Are able to work at Formlabs’ Somerville, Massachusetts headquarters or Berlin, Germany office
- Have led ABM, Demand Generation, and Customer Marketing efforts
- Have managed global teams across Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Love working with sales to find new ways to meet monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Comfortable projecting goals, leading agile marketing sprints, running retrospectives, etc.
- Thinking about long term investments while meeting near term objectives
- Have strong people management and development skills
- Have a proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Marketing Operations, Technology and Analytics background
- 3D printing or additive manufacturing industry experience
- Medical, Dental, or Manufacturing Industries
- Webinar and Events Management and Execution
- Experience with global marketing concepts like translation
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.