Channel Sales Operations Analyst (Shenzhen)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. If you are highly organized, and can thrive in an ambiguous environment, we want you as our Channel Sales Operations Analyst. The channel sales team drives revenue through our resellers worldwide, and we’re looking for someone to own all operations to support the team’s growth.
- Be the main point of operational contact for partners including our master distributor
- Get up to date and regularly sales report and inventory reports
- Coordinate and place POs with Formlabs, work with logistics to make sure the product arrives in the market on time
- Help out on the import duty, rebate, performance bonus, service charge quarterly reconciliation calculation
- Work with partners in China and ensure smooth operations for entire China market
- Compile PSI (purchase-sellout-inventory) datasheet for all Tier II resellers
- Deal registration (reducing channel conflict and protect Tier II resellers’' sales effort)
- Making sure rebates and other credit more is applied correctly from Tier I Master Distributor
- Monitoring Tier II resellers’ market practices
- Working with Tier II resellers to establish a workable sales automation solution that is similar to sales force or making sales force more adaptable in china market
- Manage and update price books
- Communicate critical updates and announcements to channel partners including new product launch, new pricing or SKU announcement etc.
- Be a part of the APAC OPs team and take on responsibilities, such office operations and management
- Work with channel sales managers to ensure thorough new partner onboarding.
- Have 3-5 years experience in B2B or B2C sales operations role preferred
- Are fluent in English and Mandarin
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach in getting things done
- Are energized by working cross functionally and resourceful to solve problems
- Clearly communicate across teams, internally and externally
- Enjoy being a jack-of-all-trades, and the go-to person within the team
- Want to remove blockers for the sales team, and have a "how can I help?" attitude
- Are excited and curious about emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Magento, Netsuite, G Suite
- Have worked in a partner or customer-facing role
- Understanding of a channel sales model
- Flexible Vacation
- Shares in the company (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.