Marketing Operations Specialist
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to share with the world the possibilities of 3D printing by creating automated programs that impact the Formlabs funnel conversion. You will support our Marketing Operations and the bigger Marketing teams with the setup of Marketo programs, data hygiene, email set up, and reporting.
If you have a passion to convert manual processes into automated ones, are passionate about marketing technologies, like to look at data to extract insights, have an eye for detail, and love to nerd around systems, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Act as the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations to set up webinars, flows, and automated processes that enable the team to run campaigns
- Build and maintain smart lists and segmentation to support the needs of the marketing team
- Maintain and optimize our segmentation to fuel the creation of powerful campaigns and product launches
- Execute nurture programs in collaboration with the demand generation team
- Assist with list uploads from different Formlabs or syndicated events
- Support the marketing team with data analysis and reporting dashboards
- Assist in database hygiene projects
- Create process documentation and maintain the knowledge base for the broader team
- Support with various ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- 1-2 years of hand-on experience with a marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot)
- 1-2 years of experience with CRMs, ideally Salesforce
- Great command of Excel, Google Sheets
- Knowledge of funnel calculations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate with several stakeholders clearly
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Continuous improvement mindset that’s always looking for a better way to get things done
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, Google Data Studio, Tableau
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.