Marketing Analytics Manager
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to work on setting the path for our predictive analytics. You will be an important member of our Marketing Operations and the broader Global Marketing team who is constantly analysing our performance, understanding and defining our metrics and providing recommendations for improvement.
If you like to answer any business question with data, are curious to identify new questions to answer with different methodologies, and love to nerd around numbers and systems, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Having a deep understanding of the business and core metrics, you proactively work with key stakeholders to help prioritize initiatives based on performance and business data
- Build and iterate models using data science to help understand our funnel conversion, prioritize lead routing for the sales team, and advance our scoring model
- Provide data, insights, measurement, and forecasting for various objectives like increasing customer engagement, shortening the prospect funnel, placing the right the asset in front of the user depending on their stage in the funnel
- Proactively provide insights into the prospect and customer funnel to influence the next initiatives or marketing experiments
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders in the marketing and sales team to identify areas of opportunity and how to address them using business insights
- Self-start analysis to identify patterns and provide recommendations for areas for improvement
- Degree in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- 2+ years in a B2B setting in the areas of Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Economics, or Consulting
- 2+ years of experience building Sales and Marketing models
- Experienced user and proven record using SQL, Python, R to perform analysis and build predictive models
- Experience developing data-driven models and sharing insights and recommendations that lead to positive business or team performance impact
- Successful track record making improvements to revenue performance using business insights
- Ability to jump into analysis with limited data points and make recommendations for improvements in our data values
- Passion for understanding the “why” and getting to the bottom of it, even with unstructured or limited information
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds at the same time
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.