Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Creative Copywriter at Formlabs, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to define the voice of an industry-leading 3D printing brand and work with the in-house creative team to develop meaningful concepts that resonate with our target audiences. You’ll own all aspects of this process, from writing conversion-focused headlines and ad copy to developing aspirational video scripts and driving compelling campaigns with the creative team.
If you’re a clever writer who is passionate about technology, has a flair for the written word, a knack for the perfect tone, and an obsessive need to creatively problem solve, this is the perfect challenge for you!
- Deeply understand our buyer personas and target industry segments to further develop the tone and voice of the Formlabs brand
- Interpret creative direction and technical product information to present compelling copy concepts for our target audiences.
- Write conversion-focused copy, headlines, and A/B variations for emails, digital ads, and web pages that grow brand awareness, increase traffic to our website and drive lead generation and sales
- Collaborate with product marketing and content on tight scripts for product, application, and workflow videos.
- 2+ years agency or marketing copywriting experience, preferably in the tech industry?
- Deep understanding of digital channels and marketing strategy
- University/college education in marketing, creative writing, journalism, communications, linguistics, or similar
- Prolific writing skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional creative problem solving and concepting skills
- Quick to develop an understanding of technical topics, with an ability to translate them into compelling messaging for technical and business audiences
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- High level of initiative and strong business judgment
- Technical background, “engineer turned marketer” or experience with any of the industries we work within 3D printing
- Experience with a modern online marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Salesforce, SEO tools, email tools, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Experience with video production
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with 3D printing and the 3D printing industry
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.