Location: Somerville, MA
NOTICE OF FILING
THIS NOTICE IS POSTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE FILING OF AN APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT ALIEN LABOR CERTIFICATION. ANY PERSON MAY COMMENT OR PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE BEARING ON THE APPLICATION TO THE OFFICE LISTED BELOW:
United States Department of Labor Telephone: (404) 893-0101
Employment and Training Administration Fax: (404) 893-4642
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-5311
Washington, DC 20210
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Two (2) years of work experience with exposure to 3D geometry with a focus on CAM Toolpath generation, CAD/CAM application development, differential geometry.
- Two (2) years of experience in commercial software development using C++17 (ISO/IEC 14882:2017), Python3 and Python 2.
- Two (2) years of experience in Parasolid Geometric
- Modeling Kernel for CAD/CAM software development.
- Two (2) years of experience working with CAM 3D-toolpath algorithms.
Salary: $135,000.00 per year
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.