Channel Services Agent (English Speaking)
Department: Global Services
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and healthcare professional. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, New Balance, and more.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 40+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Channel Services team leverages their business and technical expertise to assist our distributors and resellers in serving their clients by resolving technical issues, investigating machine errors, evaluating printer logs, and teaching technical knowledge.
We're looking for a Channel Services Agent to service our growing markets in the EMEA and APAC regions. If you love building business relationships, providing outstanding service, sharing your technical knowledge, and using your business-fluent English skills, we want to hear from you!
Bonus points for Hindi language skills and/or a cultural understanding of the APAC market.
- Support our global distributor & reseller network by email and phone
- Help resellers deliver outstanding service to their customers
- Train resellers using your technical expertise of Formlabs printers
- Collaborate on solving technical issues with our global engineering team
- Are business-fluent in written and spoken English
- Can quickly resolve technical issues
- Enjoy connecting with people and are a great listener
- Are comfortable and conscientious when speaking on the phone
- Have exceptional writing skills and make use of proper spelling and grammar
- Can autonomously manage your time and workload
- Additional Hindi language skills
- A cultural understanding of the APAC market
- B2B service experience
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company (We're a double-unicorn company!)
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.