Senior Channel Sales Manager - Italy (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our dynamically-growing office of 120+ dedicated people in Berlin, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Joining Formlabs as a regional Senior Channel Sales Manager (w/m/d) for the Italian market is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of our growing business in the region and join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold in the 3D printing industry.
If you have previous experience managing the distribution of technology products in Italy and a strong, entrepreneurial mindset to drive our Italian business to the next level, we want to talk to you. We are open to having this position based in Berlin, Italy, or a mix of the two. You will be required to travel to Berlin at least once in a while.
- 360° management of our business in the Italian region (set-up, controlling, growth and optimization)
- Growth and acquisition of regional partners to smartly expand our local business
- Ownership of our go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with Country Marketing
- Day-to-day operations of your business in the region
- Represent Formlabs business at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Find and develop key accounts
- Experienced in the distribution of technology products in Italy with an in-depth understanding of the associated Sales and Channel dynamics
- Have a degree in Economics or Engineering, or enough relevant work experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in Key Account or Partner Management (ideally channel or distribution)
- Are business-fluent in English and Italian (mandatory)
- Have local work experience in Italy and are willing to travel (especially in EMEA)
- Are a confident, strategic, and influential communicator in business discussions who is quickly able to establish credibility with partners
- Have the patience and knowledge to oversee complicated operations, working cross-functionally with all teams
Are customer-focused and a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive our Italian business to the next level
- Additional language skills
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes & Urban Sports Club subsidy
- Mental health & well-being programme
- Learning and development opportunities (language courses, workshops, etc.)
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.