Events & Partnerships Marketing Intern
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
On the Partnerships and Community team, we work directly with customers doing incredible work with our printers and broadcast their success stories to our community. As an intern on this team, your role is to create organizational tools and streamline processes that help us collaborate with even more people and support our virtual event programming.
- In-person events: Full ownership of our current printer demo program, optimizing our fleet of printers, including scheduling, shipping, and quality control for in-person events
- Virtual Events: Drive production and support Digital Marketing operations for our virtual event programming.
- Streamline processes and strategies that enable engagement of our Users and Ambassador Community
- Digital Marketing: Concepting and execution of landing pages, email campaigns, visual web assets and associated lead generation activities.
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Obsessed with improving processes
- Have 3D printing experience or are excited to learn
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in marketing / operations
- Are a master at Excel and Project Management software and familiar with Marketing platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Airtable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.