Product Management Intern - Hardware
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The product team at Formlabs helps guide hardware, materials, and software products to completion. From defining the requirements for new products, determining features and user experience, and following products through development all the way to shipping, the Product team is looking for someone with instincts for product development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, materials, and digital experiences.
If you want to evaluate user needs for our products through market research, use your findings to provide insights on essential decisions, and connect our designers and engineers to the voice of the customer, we want you as our Hardware Product Management Intern.
- Evaluate user needs for our products
- Conduct user and market research
- Collect and analyze data from our resources to understand how our customers are using their printers
- Collaborate across multiple diverse teams
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative
- Data-driven and self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Have some technical and lab experience
- Value collaboration with internal partners
- Inspire with your projects and are always aiming to push something further
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Background in engineering, computer science, materials, or chemistry
- Experience with user research, market research, or product management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.