DACH Marketing Intern (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Marketing team at Formlabs crosses all disciplines – content, operations, analytics, product, sales, and more. Whether it's analyzing data to drive revenue, creating compelling content, or exploring new opportunities in the market, joining our Marketing team means impacting our business goals and helping accelerate our growth.
We’re looking for a results-driven DACH Marketing Intern (w/m/d) to assist our Marketing team with everything from creating content and writing newsletters to executing events, webinars, trade shows and more. If you have some initial Marketing experience - and are looking forward to wearing many hats on our Marketing team, we want to hear from you!
- Help execute webinars, trade shows, and events
- Contribute to the creation of marketing assets and content
- Manage our reseller database by regularly updating information and adding new content
- Create monthly DACH Channel Partner Newsletters
- Take part in creating targeted marketing content and paid media assets across different channels (social media, websites, and newsletters)
- Support our partners daily by supplying them with information and marketing assets
- Have an academic background in Marketing, Communication Science, Media Science, Events or something similar
- Are fluent in English and German
- Have a good understanding of Marketing, Media Communication, and Online Marketing
- Have experience in content creation
- Are autonomous, organized, and detail-oriented
- Have an analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- Have experience working with Marketo or other digital marketing tools
- Are a quick learner who is eager to develop their skills further
- Previous professional experience in Marketing
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- A competitive intern compensation package
- An inclusive work environment with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
Perks are subject to adjustments and may vary from team to team.
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.