Marketing Manager Italy, Nordics and Benelux (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as our Country Marketing Manager for the Italy, Nordics and Benelux regions, is an exciting opportunity to drive the marketing strategy and marketing program execution in these regions.
You will work closely with our channel and marketing teams to drive demand and awareness through our world-class network of resellers in these key markets. You will put your creativity to work to develop new marketing programs and ideas that will make our brand and products stand up in a market where competition grows very fast. If you are eager to be part of an exciting journey where you will contribute to the fast growth of Formlabs in Europe, then joining Formlabs as our new Country Marketing Manager - Italy, Nordics and Benelux (w/m/d) would be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Market the company's product portfolio to end-users, partners and customers by implementing impactful creative programs, campaigns and product launches in order to drive revenue, create brand awareness and develop our industry ecosystem in these regions.
- Work together with Channel Sales and Channel Marketing to define and execute joint demand generation and brand awareness programs with key resellers (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Work with the Content and SEO team to increase organic traffic and visibility in search engines.
- Identify use cases and user stories that can be turned into webinars, blog posts or other types of content
- Collaborate with our global PR team and agency in Italy in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities.
- Regularly communicate with partners to provide marketing guidance, monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives, and plan new ones.
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive within the changing market.
- Monitor regional marketing MDF spend, KPIs and OKRs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing (online and offline)
- Experience in channel and partner marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Fluency in Italian to the level of a native-speaker, and full business fluency in English. Good command of other languages is a plus
- Good at building personal relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies, and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over 2bn USD)
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Free 3D prints!
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.