Demand Generation Specialist - Medical
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Growth Marketing Specialist is an exciting opportunity to support the execution of a full-funnel demand generation and acquisition marketing strategy for a fast-growing vertical segment of the 3D printing industry’s fastest growing company.
In this role you will build and execute campaigns to develop accounts for ABM, generate leads, increase conversion rates, and accelerate funnel velocity within the medical marketing funnel. You’ll combine your analytic ability with your strong drive to get results to create webinars, manage syndication campaigns, and find other opportunities to grow lead generation and support direct sales. If you are eager to have full funnel ownership of demand generation for a fast growing segment of our market and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work closely with the revenue marketing & medical sales teams to execute demand gen campaigns to grow our share of the North American medical market
- Build and manage a calendar of digital events to increase lead velocity and convert prospects to customers
- Manage and optimize an email marketing program to nurture prospects and convert them into marketing qualified leads
- Own relationships with external vendors and syndication partners to expand the reach of our content
- Report on and analyze funnel and campaign data to identify and prioritize areas for improvement
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Exceptional campaign management and budget planning abilities
- Demonstrated ability to measure marketing results in terms of sales performance
- Experience in the dental, medical, or pharmaceutical space would be a bonus, but is not required
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Pardot, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.