DACH Content Marketing Intern (w/m/d)
Department: Global Marketing
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as DACH Content Marketing Intern (w/m/d) is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Work with our customers and partners to develop user stories to increase brand awareness in the DACH region and help market the company's product portfolio
- Work with the Content and SEO team to increase organic traffic and visibility of our website in search engines
- Collaborate with our PR team and agency in Germany in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities
- Coordinate the localization of engaging regional content in line with our global marketing team's strategies and goals
- Manage distribution across a range of digital channels (web, social, email) and in social network groups (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit)
- Optimize and update web pages and blog posts, A/B test designs, and roll out improvements for on-site SEO such as internal linking, meta content, and on-page content to improve rankings, organic performance, and conversion
- Have excellent German and English language skills, especially in writing. Good command of other languages is a plus
- 6+ months of work experience in (online) marketing, content, growth marketing, project management, SEO, PR, or social media roles
- University/college education in marketing, business, engineering, journalism, communications, education, linguistics, public relations, or similar
- Are enthusiastic copywriter and editor, ideally with experience for web or other digital media
- Are autonomous, organized, and detail-oriented
- Are analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- A voracious learner who can quickly understand how to engage new audiences
- Enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively on a team
- Self-directed learner that can quickly develop an understanding of technical topics with an ability to translate that into targeted content for technical and business audiences
- Experience with a modern online marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, email tools, spreadsheets, CMS editing
- Technical/engineering background or experience with any of the industries that use 3D printing
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments
- A competitive intern compensation package
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Learning and development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Mental health well-being program
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.