Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 40+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Formlabs’ systems team designs a suite of highly customised environments for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for and accomplished developer to help us enable our team to deliver exceptional business applications as we scale. If you’re passionate about building great software and want to work with a remarkable, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on our team as an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Develop internal business and system applications
- Drive new integrations and custom business solution projects from ideation to completion
- Build and maintain integrations written in Python/Django leveraging Kafka to integrate Business Systems
- Develop user-facing front-end code to visualize and re-process integration errors
- Build and ship web applications in a DevOps environment
- Enjoy end-to-end ownership of features
- Take pride in being the primary owner of a codebase
- Drive projects to completion on time
- Excel by working outside your comfort zone and picking up new skills on the fly
- Experience with third-party system integration using RESTful APIs
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or React.js
- Familiarity of containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to travel to our Boston HQ
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
If you’re passionate about 3D printing, love being part of an international team, and care about delivering value to users, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.