Dental Channel Sales Manager - Nordics and Benelux (w/m/d)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Berlin, Germany
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is one of the key players in the world of digital dentistry, and the leader in 3D printing for dental applications in the broader EMEA region. Our Dental Sales Team is comprised of dental specialists and dental salespeople, and they help bring our innovative products to the hands of dental professionals across the EMEA region.
We are looking for a standout salesperson with an entrepreneurial mindset to build dental sales partnerships and programs within the Nordics and Benelux regions. If you have a deep understanding of the dental and broader medical industries, as well as experience bringing ground-breaking technology to the market, join us as a Dental Channel Sales Manager (w/m/d)!
We are open to having this person based remotely in a Nordic country, or in Berlin.
- Make Formlabs products the de-facto choice for 3D printing in digital dentistry across the Nordic and Benelux regions
- Build sales partnerships with the best distributors and value added resellers in the dental industry across this region
- Own the dental top line growth and targets for the Nordic and Benelux regions
- Analyse sales data and derive insights and recommendations for our business, e.g. areas for improvement, growth opportunities etc.
- Become a thought partner to our EMEA Sales Leads and help achieve our sales targets for EMEA
- Ensure our data systems and inputs stay up to date and that the relevant information is being collected
- Support our annual target-setting processes across EMEA, along with the setting up of dashboards and reports to measure performance and regularly review individual sales performance indicator and calculate bonus payouts to employees and partners
- An experienced salesperson, with at least 2 years of experience in channel/partner/reseller sales, at least 4 years of overall sales experience
- You speak English fluently
- You speak Swedish OR Danish fluently
- You have a strong understanding of digital dentistry
- Highly analytical and eager to derive recommendations based on data
- Curious and eager to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Share options in the company (we’re a Unicorn company, valued at over 2bn USD!)
- Learning and development budget and opportunities, both in-house and off-site
- Catering 3x per week, free beverages and snacks at our Berlin office
- 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Free 3D prints
- Mental health well-being programme
- Fun team events
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.