UI Software Engineer Intern
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As a UI Software Engineer at Formlabs you will write code that enables new and inventive uses of our products both on our printer firmwares and desktop applications. You’ll learn the intricate processes that drive our 3D printers, discover new ways to connect our products to users, build interactions that solve unique technological challenges and how to work together with a team of designers. Additionally as part of our software team, you’ll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers.
If you’re passionate about UI/UX and software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you as a UI Software Engineer Intern.
*Sharing examples of projects you’ve worked on or anything you’ve built is encouraged*
- You are detail oriented and are motivated by building great products that have a tangible impact on peoples’ lives
- You have a healthy obsession with how people interact with technology
- You have curiosity and/or experience around working across software and hardware
- Ready to take a feature from initial concept through design and implementation
- You have experience with C++
- Bonus! Experience working on any part of the UI/UX development process and/or experience with the Qt/QML framework
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.