Department: Global Marketing
Location: Somerville, MA
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every product designer, hardware engineer, researcher, jeweler, and dental professional in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Analyst is an exciting opportunity to help our marketing team reach the next level by providing quantitative insights into the strategies and tactics that drive our growth. You’ll leverage our analytics infrastructure to collect and analyze marketing and sales data that delivers insights into channel and campaign performance to uncover new opportunities and optimize existing performance. Your insights will ultimately be the quantitative backbone of important decisions that affect all areas of Formlabs’ growth strategy.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support the broader marketing team in analyzing campaign or channel performance to identify areas for experimentation while advocating for data-driven business decisions.
- Become the go-to resource on standard metrics, reporting methodologies, attribution, and other analytics knowledge within the marketing team.
- Define reporting and data needs from the broader marketing team.
- Evaluate assumptions around key metrics like customer acquisition cost, ROI of programs, and other leading indicators of growth.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses to make strategic recommendations about where to allocate marketing budget across channels and tactics.
- Implement and train the team on new reporting capabilities.
- 1-3 years of experience in growth or marketing analytics, consulting, financial analysis or Data Science coursework
- Excellent ability to tell a story using data that reinvents the status quo.
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Salesforce, SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau with a focus on metric creation, report, dashboard, and other data visualization development.
- Bonus: experience with Python, R, or other Data Science tools
- Familiarity with demand generation, lead capture, lead management, scoring and data management practices of a modern marketing organization.
- Experience with paid search and/or paid social channels and tools: AdWords, Facebook, etc. and their APIs a strong plus.
- Successful track record in driving cross-functional, cross-team projects to completion within a rapidly changing environment.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.