Account Manager (Japan)
Department: Global Sales
Location: Asia Pacific
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
We are looking for a tech savvy salesperson who can help our customers create, innovate, and advance faster with our products. If you can build positive relationships with customers over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you as an Account Manager for our office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Help customers understand how Formlabs hardware can impact their business
- Flex your hunter and Account Manager skills by finding new business and up-selling and cross-selling into existing customers
- Work with Sales Engineers and the Customer Success team to find opportunities to rapidly scale customers
- Can effectively sell technical products to demanding customers
- Speak Japanese on a native-level and are business fluent in English (mandatory)
- Have a track record of excellent customer service in person and/or over the phone
- Are a skilled learner who can master the use of electronic devices
- Expertly use CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, LinkedIn)
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- An inclusive work environment with inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.