Dental Customer Service Agent
Department: Global Services
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and healthcare professional. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, New Balance, and more.
Founded in Boston in 2011, and reaching unicorn status in 2018, Formlabs is now valued at 2Bn dollars and is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. We opened our Budapest office just over two years ago to establish key Engineering and Business teams in the region. With a dynamically-growing team of 40+ dedicated people, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our dental market is growing fast, and we want to give our customers from the dental industry the most cutting-edge tools and an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question – no matter how small – and providing the resources to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you have medical or dental industry knowledge, but seek an alternative career and a flexible working environment, we want you as our next Dental Customer Service Agent! We're looking for amazing communicators in business-fluent English with additional language skills in either German, Spanish, Italian, or French.
- Remotely support users from the dental industry in learning the ins and outs of 3D printing via phone and email
- Keep our dental users ridiculously happy
- Feed customer reports back to our international engineering team
- Print in 3D to your heart's content!
- Are business-fluent in written and spoken English, plus either German, Spanish, Italian, or French
- Have experience working in the medical or dental industry (e.g., as a dental student, technician, or service agent for medical or dental-related companies)
- Care about customers and are a communication expert
- Like to demonstrate expertise and are capable of leading customers to solutions
- Know how to avoid or solve conflicts and have great analytical skills
- Are good at administrative tasks and not afraid of long to-do lists
- You enjoy creating, crafting, forming, making, repairing and playing with new tools
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (e.g., ServiceCloud)
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Weekly Wolt credits (7500 HUF/week) for lunch delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover
- Shares in the company (We're a double-unicorn company!)
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- Unlimited 3D prints
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.